Monday, January 17, 2011

Pretty tired every day and I am going on

It's 5:30pm I just bit and won 6x1Gb of DDR400 ram this morning.

Very tired that I need to take care of tons of things like getting HST number(for business tax purpose) and monitoring about bidding the rams on ebay and how to return/refund those ones that I accidentally bought for server/registered rams. Very very tired each day, and thinking how do I obtain house listings from the local area - like how do I walk into the neighborhood and ring their bells, whenever I am free I am practicing smiling preparing myself to take a picture for my business card I mean - all these seems easy tasks piece of cake but they are not, I need to make sure every email every questions that I ask are addressed to the seller and information like address are correct. Not to mention the extreme nature disasters and animals thriving into our earth to collapse our system.

If you are a kid or don't know about Desteni then you might think how can the animals offend us not to mention collapsing us, they are weak and trivial. I can break their necks step on bugs and they die right away - this is totally naive and haven't go through Desteni's materials and totally ego dominated. Let me just give some examples, when the number of cockroaches or rats doubled your farm already would produce less than half of food and would already cause a panic in public, some might say we got petsticide - that's totally ego I mean do you homework look up the internet the elite even need to prepare lots of coffins preparing for the outbreak of super-bugs and viruses this Desteni has already explained way back in 2007. everything was pre-programmed in the white light period right now - all the pre-programming has been removed. Things that had never happened on earth would start happening and people tend to use their mind to find proofs before they act or participate and that tends to be too late - you are dead already. I was prepared to accept and participate in oneness equality - including reduce my living standard because that is the first priority here that we accept and participate equality - and with Equal money system with products that would last for a Lifetime then it's a "bonus" that we might even get more than living under Capitalism.

What people not willing to is give up anything that they are enjoying they are taking privilege as they are enslaving/abusing another to have that joy. For most that I have in touch with they don't consider equality they don't consider "consequences". To them consequences are how smart you can dodge the law, how smart you can suck as much money as they can and marry a beautiful/handsome energetically stimulating girl/boy. Consequences are they lie to someone and so what I mean even for tons of Desteni videos interviews explaining nobody has ever explain in how this universe how everything works - people still use I want more proves as excuses to Not have to Listen to Desteni - why? to me, because from the bottom of their hearts they know - very clearly - with equality you have to give up everything! for instance, whenever I eat rice chicken they are me and I am reminding myself/preparing to experience those pain for being digest and being eat, the chair keyboard the same - they don't feel pain for being sit on but they are one and equal to as me. Accepting Desteni messages Accepting Equality means you cannot have privileges anymore for the rest of your Life, everything is one and equal to and as you. Down to the core is - they don't want to give up, the more they cling on to their privileges as humans the more sufferings they need to go through suffer - and they are horrblily extreme out of human's controls totally out of scales disasters coming. As Desteni reveals more bit by bit - we are walking into a total suffering total chaotic every busy collapsing society.

Some if not most at this moment if they read this and say: wtf are you talking about? cult! I find it very strange that people don't use common sense at all - they just stick with if the past 2000yrs has never happened in history and that! won't happen now or I see no symptoms. yes we are having some mega typhoons, some mysterious dead birds, some serious floodings but they are just "temporary" they come and go - totally ego and mind excuses for not participating in Equality and Equal Money. As Bernard said: those who look for proofs will never find it and just by looking for proofs before you convince yourself to Act to participate: you Pay the price.

So as Veno said (if I remember him correctly) in his video: Don't Regret and come crying after you die. I think depends on how ego you are because the more you are an ego system the further proofs that you don't Deserve continue living on earth I mean what would be the purpose for killing/having tons of chicken or animals plants being killed just to feed a self-interest greedy ego system? You can't even explain how Cancer appears on earth on human's body(these Desteni has all explained) you just cut cut cut and cut the cancer cells out of your body and you call that cure? that's the superior advance technology of humanity? where is our common sense?

If you use common sense you would agree with Desteni, you would agree Equality Equal Money is the most suitable approach to solve every major problems on earth - because within Equal Money system there is no need to be Greedy anymore - except if your "sick" and need rehab. Everyone within Equal Money system would express.

So this is me, through my words, through my videos know me. There is a Chinese phrase saying: paper cannot use to wrap/cover up fire. The who I am what I am right now in process is here, read our words watch our videos, find out why someone like me who were just masturbating for 17yrs and all of a sudden found out Desteni in 2008, studied all their videos articles for 7 months then totally contributing participating into their chinese translation 6hrs a day, 7 days a week. Lately switched to become a realtor see how I can make money for myself and donations - as Bernard said: give (Equal Money) as a gift the best gift to your children and to their children and to their their children.

As a bonus, when you come back to earth next Life after you die, do you want to live in a world like this? Life is short, time goes by fast. I am already 40 - half of my Life is gone now and I can say only ever since I found Desteni and correct myself through Self-forgiveness and self-corrective application - I wasn't living at all.

So read me, know me, read Desteni's messages know Desteni. Join us, participate with us, walk with us. Find out why people from all over the world are so enphusiastic unconditionally contributing participating into Desteni into Equal Money.

Ok, will talk later. Next making vlogs lol.


Equality:

I forgive myself that I so preciously hang onto my free-choice and wanted to be kings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself treating plants animals bugs and molecules were just something for me to use or have fun with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself do not want to take self-responsibility but only want to enjoy my positive energy.

I forgive myself that I haven't accept and allow myself to realize I am Life and Life is the ultimate fun.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanted to have my own free-enjoyment instead of going/doing what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I haven't accept and allow myself to treat everything every plant animals molecules like me.

I forgive myself that I haven't accept and allow myself to realize pains need to be shared when necessary.

I forgive myself that I haven't accept and allow myself to realize what I take I must give back in the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanted to take as much as possible and totally disregard the consequence of taking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanted to escape the consequence of equality.

I forgive myself that I haven't accept and allow myself to see every plant, animals, human in me as me.

I forgive myself that I haven't accept and allow myself to see I must live in equality and share happy pain and self-responsibility among all since everyone is me as self as part of Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exploit enslavement and deceiving tactics to enslave and deceive others not realizing what I did to anything is exactly How I would be treated in the future.

I forgive myself that I haven't accept and allow myself being self-honest to me and treat everything in existence equally as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself even deceive myself and thinking nobody would see the truth of me.

Within seeing the pattern of want to do it free-choice way I remind myself that if I want self-choice then everything would have self-choice.

Within seeing the pattern of wanting free-choice I remind myself free-choice has a consequence of I ignore everything as self and do for best for all then I would be ignored.


No comments:

Post a Comment