Sunday, February 6, 2011

So what does the Realestate course show me?

So, 12:34pm totally rested just doing some review yesterday - revisiting what I have learned in the class that I totally change what I previously see what a relator is. Whenever your holding on a large chunk of money like we realtors or sellers lol sometimes buyers - then there are people including lawyers that aim at you as a target using all sort of excuses and exploiting all pitfalls in the law system to aim at one thing - greediness more and more money for self-greediness.

I have observed the whole class is almost exactly like what society or schools that we are facing each day - everyone's just striving to be the best jackals, snakes striving to be kings lol or queens. Using all sorts of strategies to achieve what they intended to achieve - at this moment not much are a team player and even for those that use as a team player approach - their starting point is still for self-interest self-greediness. I mean how many people have their starting point as want to earn money and donate to make sure these donations work for Best for all Best for Earth Best for humans animals nature earth everything! Probably at this moment just me. Of course, if I can setup a Desteni Club or committee or something that's what I have inside me at this moment. Of course of course, cannot just think cannot just say have to consolidate my foundation as a realtor first - help myself stand still first then I have the ability to assist others.

I was extremely anxious about how the hack I am going to survive in this realtor business because while you have almost the majority of the colleagues around you are self-centered self-interested self-greediness overwhelming you how can you make a stand? you know, it's a co-operating world a co-operating business. So I posted it on the forum and thank to the farm guys they do reply to me - Sunette and Andrea reply to me. Sunette said Bernard suggest that realtor is a cool occupation for me to work within myself - mustn't judge the business based on the people currently participating in but set my own standards. I mean that totally give me the insights that maybe I can use my sphere of influence to change, get close and co-operate with those that are willing to listen to Desteni's messages - before the virus and the germs come clean the humans up. Of course at least from now I seeing it, quite a few maybe don't give a fuick then so be them, they pay for their consequences - a quick dies of viruses and face the consequence after death. Maybe also the 2nd death I am not quite sure. When you don't support and participate in Oneness and Equality - your efficiently making a declaration a statement that: Prove to me by removing me make me death, that's Common Sense. I am only interested in people that totally understand support and participate in Desteni's messages in Oneness Equality in Equal Money in Cleaning ourselves and acknowledge that we are all the same from the same source as Life.

Talked to Andrea this morning that found out the reason why I am getting frequent change(Y) on Anxiety is because I doubt myself I doubt MC so I will be writing some self-forgiveness on that.

Doubt in myself and doubt in MC:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think doubting myself is self protecting because I would have less conflict with others.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to stand up in conflicts and make a statement for oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself lacking confidence in what I am seeing in what I should guide myself.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to live in doubting myself.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to trust my common sense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking repeatedly doubting myself is security.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself haven't live and do my best in common sensely directing myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking the more I fear of making mistakes.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to become the manifestation of doubting myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself seeing confident in myself is a sin.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become a snake in the real world and always looking to strike others and live in the dim side of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become a custom that I doubt myself to double check.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think most of my decisions are wrong and I don't deserve any confidence to myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live self-doubt and do not trust myself.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to take self-responsibility and face the consequences of when I am wrong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself want to keep on doubting myself to get a perfect performance.

On Y/N do I need to be more specific on the point self-doubt? N

No comments:

Post a Comment