Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Angry again

I have an coffee appointment with a guy and I called him confirm right before I am about to go out, he surprised me saying: Wasn't we change it to Thursday? I mean I was angry right away because I know that is a lie. I asked him are you busy today? He said yes, so I was quite confirm that he doesn't want to see me. He kept saying very sorry and I just closed my phone while he was saying his sorry.

I don't want to participate in angry but I felt like I was being manipulated and swirling around and I felt angry right away. I was fully happy all week waiting to have an opportunity to know each other and you didn't want to meet at the beginning, and I thought you change to Thursday is just an cunning excuse to say: Oh sorry, that's why I am not prepared and not called you today.

Mind construct:

-->I found out Pete didn't want to meet with me at all.
-->-->I feel betrayed and my expectation to make friend with him.
-->-->-->How dare he swirl me around while I want to make friends with him and know him more.
-->-->-->Of course I have the right to be angry he is the one to blame and responsible for.
-->-->-->-->I don't feel comfortable with all this angriness and I need to exert right away.
-->-->-->-->-->If Pete don't is lying to me then I have the right to be straight to him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to push people around fearing of if I reject others I would get a bad impressions and rather swirling people and lie to them.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself being honest to others.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize whenever I swirl or lie to others I am lying to myself and manifest such experience for me to experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself because I don't like being angriness and whenever I am triggered I totally blame that person and automatically throw my tantrum to that person back.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize even if someone manipulate me I don't have to response in angriness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself using angriness as a legitimate reaction whenever I am being swirled around.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to I have put my trust in Pete instead of trusting my common sense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge Pete that I am better and honest to him and he pissed me off with swirling me around.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame Pete for getting me angry not realizing it is my angriness looking for excuses to exert.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my trust outside on Pete.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself using being straight to Pete as exerting my frustration on him.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to spite Pete for how he lie to me and wanted to revenge.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to forgive myself and move on.

Within seeing I want to automatically exert my angriness onto anyone apparently causing me angry, I stop and breath reminds myself I need to redirect myself in any situation through common sense.

Within seeing I want to blame anyone for betraying my feelings to them I stop and breath and remind myself that was what I accepted and allowed in the past and there is no one to blame at anything -- I caused it in the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment