Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 63 Chinese Culture and Religion – a Journey to Life: Chinese Consumerism Part 1


Source: http://www.climatespectator.com.au/commentary/consumerist-china-it-sustainable


Introduction:
This is an article about whether Chinese consumerism is sustainable. Most people think it is impossible for 1.3billion of Chinese to live like Western developed countries. To sustain capitalism/consumerism most Chinese need to stay as factory workers/slaves. Because if all this 1.3 billion of people upgrade their living equivalent as an developed countries living style as masters, we do not have enough people on earth to serve the Chinese as masters. Most of us Totally missed the point that we need so many slaves because of greediness and where good are deliberately made to breaks as soon as possible, for self-interest profit. If we continue to live in a capitalistic/consumerism way of living then yes, we won’t have enough people to serve the Chinese, but within an Equal Money system where everyone is being taken care of equally. No more unequal or self-interest profits is allowed/needed then everything will be made from the starting point of best for all. The profit system is based on the slaves that are needed and there is no way to sustain 1.3 billion Chinese to keep on consuming and the writer believes that the Chinese consumerism is not sustainable and bring no feasible solution to the readers.

As most people have totally missed the point - the products that we have these days do not tend to break sooner because of scientific break through, these goods are deliberately made this way so businessmen/corporations can have more and more lucrative profits as money is sucked from the consumers. People only care about how I can make more money in self-interest, instead of how we can make the product more durable. The technology is already here. The products are not made as durable as it can be, because of elitist self-interest where people do not care about and support each other. Without solving the root evil of greediness, without installing a new Equal Money system, humanity and the earth is on a self-destruct course and it won't be long until we destroy ourselves.

In China, as more and more people rise up in their living standards, the more our earth is running towards self-destruction, because the earth simply cannot sustain that many people to live like this. This is true under a capitalistic system where people/capitalists just consume, consume and consume. We are totally lost in greediness and the desire for more and more money. We are never satisfied and keep wanting more and more and this has become a sickness that not many people are aware of.

What I want to point out is we don't need to live like this where we need slaves. We all can live like millionaires with a house, with clean and healthy food and everyone can laugh and enjoy everyday. It is not a fairly tale, this can actually be lived/ implemented using an Equal Money system. We have the technologies to make the best cars that can last 100 or even 150 years, it is not here because everyone believe in Free markets and lying/cheating to each other by making the products most prone to breaking and this we sell to each other! That's why we all need to work so hard to serve those that have money above us. Earth doesn't have to be hell/capitalism, we don't have to keep consuming, to throw away, then consume again, throw away and repeat cycles like this. We can throw away at a minimal level and all live heaven on earth! We don't have to compete and fight to every last man's standing for survival.

I will walk my self-forgiveness on the main points, taken from the article:

Dodge the gridlock of new cars as you're crossing the recently constructed six-lane Tibet Rd onto Nanjing road proper. Quite suddenly, thousands of black haired people bustle around you humming like bees in this hive of neon stimulation. Families gaze in wonder at a blue illuminated aquarium window display in a department store. A giant screen blares advertisements 20 metres above your head. Young people in brightly coloured outfits sit in Starbucks, laughing over iced coffee and comparing bargains.”



Q: What are the families looking for?


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be directed to feelings/energies/colors and desires to look beautiful or handsome in attracting the next sex victim. I commit myself to not directed by colors and energies.

I forgive myself haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that the greatest enjoyment is Life and physical.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to look for energy/stimulation/colors and think continuous stimulation is living,, I commit myself to live stability with/as physical and breathe/Life is living.

Next I will be looking at the components of a Character/Personality in the Mind, it consist of the dimensions of Fear, Thought, Imagination, Backchat/Internal Conversations, Reactions (emotions/feelings) and also a Behavioural System. So, we will as we continue within our Blog, now and then walk some Character/Personality examples and how to assist/support self from Character/Personality control, to self-aware living in the Physical.
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2012/09/character-dimensions-introduction-day.html

First I will walk examples of the Backchat Dimension: “This is where one would have conversations with oneself as a Personality in the Mind. Thus, Internal Conversations/Backchats would come up/manifest as words, sentences, short statements that can vary in length/intensity.

Backchat:
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have backchats like "oh how attractive I would be when I have that dress!" instead of I commit myself to live Equally with everything here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think it is embarrassing, I cannot survive and would have no friends if I wear old clothes. I would show that I am poor. I commit myself to only act and dress for best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my friends will leave me if I don't dress new clothes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare and judge others and backchat inside me saying: How ugly that person looks/dress like! when they do not dress align to celebrities, I commit myself to treat everyone's living style/dressing as an expressing here and they are all me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge/value people on the feelings that they can generate  through how they look and how they dress. I commit myself to see/value everything as me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to back chat that I'd look/feel better through consuming and I didn't give a damn about existence or earth. I commit myself to show those that are willing to listen that consumerism/energy/feelings are not the key to life, breathe is Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the backchat of: I want it! I want it! I want it! and just want to fulfill my desires. I only care about how I can feel better instead of  I commit myself to learn/live what is best for all and give up specialty as everything/everyone is me.


Reactions when standing in front of Shops' Windows:

Excitement
Jealous
Hate

Excitement:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to dive into the energetic feelings and desire for the goodies showing in the windows, having energetic emotions instead of I commit myself to stay here with the physical and satisfied in breath and look for fun within existence as me playing in different roles.

I forgive myself fro accepting and allowing myself to define excitement as experiencing new goods without considering best for all or how the workers need to be enslaved to produce goods for me to enjoy. I commit myself to not participate in the desires but only consider what is best for all and taking my self-responsibility as part of existence, as part of Life and treat everyone/everything as me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to build my excitement based on abusing Life and others instead of make as durable as possible products so that everyone can enjoy real heaven on earth. I commit myself to show those willing to listen that we are all from the same source as Life and we should give others as what we would like to receive as everyone is me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only look for energy and keep using shopping to fulfill my desires and energy experience instead of realizing that energy is not real and it is not Life. and hence I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be addicted to feelings. I commit myself to live as physical as Life and not addicted to feelings and energies.


Reactions when standing in front of Shops' Windows:

Excitement
Jealous
Hate

Jealous:

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be jealous of those that have the money and can buy all the goodies from stores. I commit myself to stand for oneness and equality and show others that everything that we do/don't do have consequences that we need to face after we die.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare myself with others that have all the money to buy all these goodies in stores, while disregarding Life is being abused continuously on Earth. I commit myself to show others that we can all live in heaven taking our self-responsibility and give as what we would like to receive.

Hate:
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame others for having lots of money to spend on purchasing goods showing behind the shopping windows and it is unfair for me to have no money to spend and I am not happy with that. I commit myself to learn/show others that everything I do or not do have consequences and without self-refrained desires is not real and will only destroy myself causing pain and sufferings in the future.

 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to put all my angriness into hate and jealous of people that can have lots of money to buy stuffs instead of realizing there are consequences of every act of how I treat others/anything in this world/existence. I commit myself to be satisfied with the physical and don't let my desires/energy run lose.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be envious of rich people and always want to take over their money/place, instead of always take care/consider everyone/everything equally. I commit myself to put in what I have/can contribute to make heaven on earth for everyone/children to come.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think have millions of dollars and having the right to buy whatever I want and just throw things away is happiness. I commit myself to realize money is just a tool and enslaving others through money as "buying" has serious consequences as everything is me. How I treat others is how I will be treated in the future.

In the next Blog I will walk the Imagination, Thought and Fear Dimensions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment